Aquobex provides a specialised flood equipment package for the emergency services, offering robust flood protection products, fast deployment and a rapid response solution in the event of an emergency.
We also provide planning and flood protection consultancy to ensure you are prepared for flooding before it happens. The early installation of Aquobex products ensures people and properties will always be prepared for any level of flood risk and storms.
When used in conjunction with each other, the following three products provide an extremely effective emergency package for flood risk prevention, reduced damage and reduced recovery costs. With early deployment and easy assembly, the products offer immediate protection for homes, businesses, communities and infrastructure.
Specialised flood equipment includes:
- 1-hour rapid deployment
- Protection on any surface
- Lightweight, flexible membrane
- Unlimited lengths in any configuration
- Easy to clean and reusable
Read more about Rapidam here.
- Removable, reusable and recyclable
- Anti-rolling, patented design
- Used in reconstruction of waterways
- High tensile PVC-coated polyester
- Temporary cofferdam
Read more about Eco-Dam here.
- Pumps 36,000 gallons per minute
- Portable unit with one man operation
- Self contained unit including own generator
- Portable units available for sale or hire
- Permanent larger versions available
Get in touch
For more information on packages for the emergency services, contact Aquobex on 01923 518 582.
Live Flood Update
Severe Flood Warnings
BBC News - Builders 'behind UK flooding risk' bbc.co.uk/news/science-e… Shortcomings not just on SUDS but also on property flood resilience