Aquobex announce new partnership with MA Assist.
Aquobex are delighted to announce a new strategic partnership with MA Assist, one of the UK’s leading Integrated Property Services companies.
The partnership will see MA Assist trained in the installation of several Aquobex flood resistant products as part of a joint 5 year strategic action plan. The plan aims to increase the number of properties fitted with flood protection solutions in highly flood-prone areas. Future installation work will involve a range of resilient solutions including flood resilient kitchens, Dragonboard installation and high level electrics.
The partnership will also allow MA Assist to deliver the Aquobex 7 point process to customers including:
- advice to clients and home owners on the funding available for flood resilience improvements as well as help with
- identifying and sourcing grants,
- a comprehensive survey to identify the most appropriate flood resilience solutions,
- preparation of a fully-priced scope of works,
- pre-site visit to verify the right products for the works and to ensure the job is fully planned, and
- installation of the recommended flood products with a 12 month guarantee on the works