Following the success of the Floodguards barrier and with feedback from our customers Aquobex felt there was a need for a redesigned flood barrier product to address a number of needs.
- Removal of the back frame for heritage and listed buildings
- Ability to install a flood barrier with a ground seal for zero threshold entrances
- Provide a flood barrier that is suitable for window protection on listed buildings
Using the same arched dam design of Floodguards are engineers moved the back frame gasket onto the back of the barrier structure and adapted handwheels to make the installation simple. The result is a minimal disruption to the building when the barrier is not in use with just a few screw caps visible on the wall and floor.
Made in-house at our new factory in Harwell the barriers are available in 3 standard sizes from 930mm to 1240mm wide and 600mm high. Bespoke versions can be made at 300mm & 900m heights and any width. The low level 300mm barrier is ideal for protecting low level windows with imposing too much structural stress on your property. It also proves a good solution for timber framed buildings which are unable to resist a full (600mm) flood height
The Heritage Floodguard is available as INTERNAL for zero threshold entrances and EXTERNAL for windows
- Demountable flood barrier provides the same protection as a permanent barrier
- Lightweight barrier giving ease of access to any user
- Designed specifically for Grade I & Grade II properties
- Works on properties with no door threshold (step)
- Kitemark accredited