Floodguard Screw-in Barriers
Following the success of the Floodguards barrier and with feedback from our customers Aquobex felt there was a need for a re-designed flood barrier product to address a number of needs.
- Removal of the back frame for heritage and listed buildings
- Ability to install a flood barrier with a ground seal for zero threshold entrances
- Provide a flood barrier that is suitable for window protection on listed buildings
Using the same arched dam design of the original Floodguard barrier our engineers moved the gasket onto the back of the barrier and adapted handwheels to make the installation simple. The result is a minimal disruption to the building when the barrier is not in use with just a few screw caps visible on the wall and floor.
Made in-house at our new factory, the barriers are available in 3 standard sizes from 930mm to 1240mm wide and 600mm to 900mm high. Bespoke versions can be made at 300mm & 900m heights and any width.
The Floodguard Screw-in Barrier is available as INTERNAL for zero threshold entrances and EXTERNAL for windows.
- Demountable flood barrier provides the same protection as a permanent barrier
- Lightweight barrier for ease of use by all
- Easily screwed into pre-installed sockets
- No back-frame required
- Originally designed for historic properties
- Works on properties with no door threshold