Aluminium Slot-in Barrier
- Versatile flood barrier with aluminium beams which are stacked to required height
- Protection heights up to 3m and widths up to 6m
- Unlimited widths with the use of mid-posts
- 25mm, 50mm and 100mm thick horizontal beams
- Provide perimeter flood protection or aperture flood protection
- Suitable for loading bays, pedestrian walkways or for linear flood defence
- Section widths of up to 6m in between support stanchions
- Removable stanchions available
- Lockable pressing tool to prevent theft of beams
There are numerous ‘stop-log’ type flood barriers available around the world, all based on a simple principle of slotting in aluminium beans into a side U-channel. Many do not have the strength to span typical width requirements without the use of a centre posts; some require centre posts at intervals as small as 1m which means that deployment time can render this type of solution as unsuitable.
Aquobex offers slot-in beams which can span up to 6m width without a centre post and without the numerous additional operations required on rival products.