Floodguard uPVC Door
Flood doors with BSi Kitemark PAS1188-1:2014 certification. Developed by industry leaders and manufactured with care in our quality-controlled and independently audited environment. These flood doors offer class-leading performance, easy operation and great looks.
- BSI Kitemark PAS1188-1:2014 certified flood door
- Available in a range of aesthetically-pleasing styles
- Patented design with ISIS Technology™
- Acts as a normally-closed barrier up to a pre-determined height
- Highly engineered including best-in-class components
- Zero to near zero leakage rates
- Easy handle force
- No sash-jammers or other additional devices required
- Single and double doors available
Outstanding performance is achieved by 10 years of development and testing. Firstly producing a highly-reinforced frame which can stand up to to added demands of flood doors. The best hinges and locking components were added with special modifications to ensure no increase in handle force compared with a typical door.
We evaluated the panels used on competitors’ flood doors including timber and aluminium re-inforced foam panels. These were all rejected and instead we use only solid panels. Then a gasket design offering combined sealing performance and durability completed the core design.
To help protect the occupants of buildings during a flood and to ensure the structural integrity of the building during an excess flood, Floodguard uPVC Doors can include innovative ISIS Technology™. This can provide warnings to building occupants to prevent opening of the door, but allow evacuation and controlled ingress of water above a pre-determined protection height.
Requiring no human intervention other than closing and locking, the flood door blends into its surroundings with an aesthetically pleasing structure uncommonly found in flood defence products.Made in Britain