Dragonboard® can be used for all internal and external walls, floors and ceilings. It can also be used for the likes of staircases, window frames, tables and balustrades.
The manganese Oxide (MO2) boards are a direct replacement for plaster boards and are suitable for most building construction situations. They
are granite based so absorb very little water and they dry out in a matter of days. By using these boards instead of gypsum plaster or plaster boards a total rip out of a flooded building becomes unnecessary as they can be simple washed down, disinfected and re-decorated in a matter of days and weeks rather than the months normally experienced. Different thickness boards are available for use on floors, walls and ceilings.
The product is very versatile and can even be used as skirting boards, kick boards for kitchen units or even internal flood proof doors.
The Lily House in Ebbw Vale (shown in photos) was built using Dragonboard inside and out and met Code 5 in the Code for Sustainable Homes, as well as offering excellent flood resilient properties, see video below.
- Manganese Oxide (MO2) board as a replacement for plaster board
- MO2 are granite based and absorb very little water so dry out quickly
- Easy to fix internally or externally
- Available for use on floors, walls, ceilings and doors
- Up to 4 hour fire retardant with good thermal qualities