Flood Resilient Kitchens
- Resilient resilient proof kitchen solution
- Flood resilient kitchens that look good in a residential environment
- Carcasses are made from durable water proof materials
- Never rip out a flooded kitchen again
- Doors and drawers of your choice
- Many uses in retail, hospitality and commercial sectors
- Simply wash down, disinfect and leave to dry in a matter of days
Aquobex is partnering with the best-in-class flood proof kitchen providers in Europe to bring a choice of solutions to the market.
To simplify the design and offer the maximum choice to the consumer the initial products will just provide flood proof carcasses. These will withstand all flood depths and flows and will not require replacement; just cleaning and (natural) drying. The consumer is then able to choose any style of doors and drawers for the front as well as any worktop design or material. Correctly installed, and this is key, the carcasses form these two manufacturers will withstand flood waters for many, many years to come
The great thing is they look just like an ordinary kitchen but come the next flood, you will see the difference.
The kitchens offer a choice of a BioComposite Panel or a WCB (Waterproof Construction Board) for the carcass. There is no MDF in any of our flood proof kitchens so you will never see the materials delaminating like the MDF in this picture. The WCB is the middle board and is perfectly sound whilst the MDF is starting to fall apart after absorbing lots of water.
The solutions don’t just stop at kitchens, they can be made into display units for retail outlets, studies and office furniture as well as workrooms, laboratories, surgeries and many other applications.